Solon Community Center - NOW OPEN ON A LIMITED BASIS!
Solon Community Center 313 S. Iowa Street Phone: 319-624-2499 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Center Gym Availability Hours - Click here
SOLON COMMUNITY CENTER HOURS - August 3 - August 21!
SOLON COMMUNITY CENTER ADMISSION INFORMATION
Gym, Weight Room, & Batting Cages now open:
• The gym is open from 9-4 during the month of July with $1 admission fee. You must bring your own sports equipment!
• Walkers are welcome to walk the gym for $1/day
• Batting Cages are available for to rent by the half an hour or full hour. Kids must be accompanied by an adult.
• The Weight Room is open for $20 per month or $5 daily drop-in. You must be 18 years of age to use the weight room.
• Monthly pass available for $20/ Family pass $20 first person & $10 each additional family member/Punch pass also available.
Pre-school Play Time: (During School Year)
• Friday mornings 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – Reserved for families with little ones too young for school to come and enjoy some gym time. Balls/Toys provided. $1 per child (parents free)
Pickleball: (During School Year)
Tuesday & Thursday mornings 9:00- 11:00
Monday & Wednesday afternoons from 12:30-2:30
Fitness and Exercise Classes - Ongoing. Contact the Community Center for current schedule & fees.
• Rental Registration Form – use for one-time use (ex. – birthday party, meetings, family gathering)
• Dedicated Space Registration Form - for reoccurring use (ex. - card club)
• Rental forms also available at the Community Center & City Hall.
Credit cards accepted
Follow Solon Community Center updates on Facebook & Twitter