Solon Community Center - CLOSED INDEFINITELY TO THE PUBLIC
Solon Community Center 313 S. Iowa Street Phone: 319-624-2499 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Center Gym Availability Hours - Click here
SOLON COMMUNITY CENTER HOURS - DUE TO COVID-19, THE SOLON COMMUNITY CENTER IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
Monday 9 a.m – 8 p.m.
Tuesday 9 a.m.– 8 p.m.
Wednesday 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Thursday 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. – Noon
Saturday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Open Gym 2-4 p.m. No Fee)
Sunday 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
SOLON COMMUNITY CENTER ADMISSION INFORMATION
Walkers & Gym:
• If the gym is not reserved during open hours, then it is available to be used as open gym for $1/day
• Walkers are welcome to walk hallways for $1/day
• Monthly pass available for $20/ Family pass $20 first person & $10 each additional family member/Punch pass also available. Student passes available for 2019-2020 School Year - Thursday only/$40 per school year - Daily $100 per school year.
• $20 per month or $5 daily drop in
• Must be 18 years of age
Pre-school Play Time: (During School Year)
• Friday mornings 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – Reserved for families with little ones too young for school to come and enjoy some gym time. Balls/Toys provided. $1 per child (parents free)
Tuesday & Thursday mornings 9:00- 11:00
Monday & Wednesday afternoons from 12:30-2:30
Fitness and Exercise Classes - Ongoing. Contact the Community Center for current schedule & fees.
• Rental Registration Form – use for one-time use (ex. – birthday party, meetings, family gathering)
• Dedicated Space Registration Form - for reoccurring use (ex. - card club)
• Rental forms also available at the Community Center & City Hall.
Credit cards accepted
Follow Solon Community Center updates on Facebook & Twitter